Tuesday 6 December 2016

What's with the blog?

The past year has been all about shuffling from France to India and back. Rinse and repeat. I'm currently back in India with both Krishna and baby Ira for a couple of months, possibly longer. And filming and editing just isn't happening here. I don't have my tripod, lighting isn't right.. there's a long list that just makes it almost impossible.

But you guys have been so patient. And responded as well to the stuff I write and put up on my Facebook page.

So for now I'm just going to put everything in writing here on this neglected blog. It'll give me an easy way to connect with you all and keep offering awesome content without feeling guilty about making videos that aren't top quality.

The channel is being revamped though and should be up and running at some point in 2017 though. When? I'm not sure yet.

So be sure to follow this blog on Bloglovin' and La Vie de Ki on Facebook for new posts and updates!

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10